Ayurveda is an ancient gift from India to mankind. Kerala rightfully claims a rich heritage and tradition in this science of life and prides itself on offering authentic Ayurvedic treatment. The term Ayurveda is coined out of ‘Ayu’ meaning life and ‘Veda’ representing knowledge. Thus, Ayurveda is the art of healing and prolonging life.
According to the religious texts of the Vedas & Puranas followed by Hindus, Dhanvantari, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu appears as the physician of the Gods. Ayurveda, with a rich history dating more than 3000 years, is concerned with the function and malfunction of the human body. This natural form of treatment utilizing natural ingredients for the wellness of the human body and soul along with the ancient practice of yoga seeks to relax and calm the mind. Many forms of treatment in Ayurveda like Tharpanam, Dhara, Pizhichil, Navarakizhi, Shirovasti, etc are used for various ailments afflicting the human body. Besides these, panchakarma treatments like Kashayavasthy, Snehavasthy, Nasyam, Virechana, and Raktamoksham are also offered.
Why Ayurveda Tourism in Kerala?
- Moderate weather throughout the year
- World-class medical facilities
- Renowned doctors with specialization in major disciplines
- Trained para-medical staff and technicians
- Excellent pre and post-care treatment
- International connectivity
- Cost-effective i.e. suiting your budget
- Scenic beauty
- Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Modern medicine
- Cleanest state
- Healthy and delicious food
- A population well versed in English, so communication will not be a problem
Treatments of Ayurveda Tourism in Kerala
- Relevant documents and medical history transferred and discussed
- Pick up the airport by an escort with immediate transfer to a hotel or resort
- Escorted to the hospital as per appointment/consultation
- Exact treatment conducted
- Pick up after discharge and recuperation at a resort
- Post hospitalisation check-ups
- Transfer back to the airport
- Package billed( all inclusive for the patient and accompanying partner)